This Saddle Features:
14.5" Seat, 6.5" Gullet, Chestnut Leather, Roughout Leather Texture, Adjustable Rigging, Light Oil Tan Full Seat, Machine Sewn, ChestnutLeather 1 1/4" Cantle, Back Billet Flank, 7/8 Prairie Flower Tooling, Camoflage Single Border, 2" Engraved Aluminum Stirrup with Rubber Tread, Rockin Out FL Cross Pistoal Concho Set, and Hamlet Twist
Cervi Crown C:
• Shortened seat jockey (distance between the swell and cantle) gives the rider increased stability without hindering her freedom to stand up and sit down when necessary
• Forward angled stirrups help keep the rider’s feet in front of her center of balance for better body position in the turns
• Though the stirrups are angled forward, they are designed to give the rider a full range of motion to cue the horse as needed
• Straight up and down saddle horn allows the rider to brace and support her body without losing balance
• Horn cap is shaped to fit perfectly in the rider’s palm, accommodating added support and comfort for those who prefer to grab the top of the horn
• Available with Adjustable Rig only
Gullett Width: 7" Standard, 6.5", 6.75", 7", 7.5"
Gullett Height: 8.25"
Cantle Height: 4"
Horn Height: 3"
Horn Cap: 2"
Tree Sizes: 12.5", 13", 13.5", 14", 14.5", 15"