This Saddle Features:
15" Seat, 7" Gullet, Natural Leather, Roughout Leather Texture, Adjustable Rigging, Smooth Benedictine Full Seat, Pop Stitched Sewn, Natural Leather 2" Cantle, Back Billet Flank, 7/8 Tooling Mini Basket, Ring Single Border, 1 1/2" Flat Bottom Engraved Aluminum, Rope Strap on Back, Rockin Out Flower Steer Head Concho Set, Dots on Rosettes, Clip & Dee Set, and Hamley Twist.
High Plains All-Around:
• Comfortable and versatile, there is no limit to what this saddle can do
• Refined front swells and taller horn are designed to give just the right amount of security and support for tackling any western event, from working cowhorse to breakaway to goat tying
• Same structural soundness as Martin’s roping saddles, so it is strong enough for team roping, calf roping and working cattle
• Ideal for youth and aged events
• Larger horn cap helps keep the rope down on the saddle horn, but still easy to hold on when necessary to maintain body position
• Available with Adjustable Rig only
Gullett Width: 6.5" Standard, 6.75", 7", 7.5"
Gullett Height: 7.75"
Cantle Height: 3.75"
Horn Height: 3.5"
Horn Cap: 2.5"
Tree Sizes: 13.5", 14", 14.5", 15"