The Cashel Outfitter is a hard working, yet comfortable saddle that is easy on the pocketbook. With a classic cowboy look and style, it offers a safe and secure ride. Although it is lightweight, the Outfitter is tough and durable for roping cattle or packing heavy loads. Loaded with strings and dees, it is designed to fit everyone from working cowboys to pleasure riders. And since it is built on an AXIS tree, you know it provides a great fit for your horse. Rear cinch assembly included.
- Leather: Chocolate Hermann Oak
- Gullet: Standard (6.5") or Wide (7")
- Seat Size: 15", 16", or 17"
- Tree: AXIS Quarter Horse or Wide
- Bar tips flare up and away from the horse's shoulder to eliminate any interference of natural movement
- Double stirrup leather cut out eliminates uneven pressure under the saddle and provides an even contact surface
- Unlike traditional rawhide trees, the fiberglass ground seat is specifically molded to fit the rider's needs and adds 1000 pounds of resistant strength to the tree
- Bars are designed to provide full and even contact to the horse's back
- Only the finest kiln-dried hand selected lumber is sealed with a durable ageless fiberglass coating