Light on weight and heavy on quality! Soft, supple leather and a streamlined design makes this the ultimate trail saddle. Double padded seat for advanced rider comfort. And since it is built on the AXIS tree, you know it provides full, even contact to your horse.
- Tree: AXIS Quarter Horse or Wide
- Leather: Chocolate Hermann Oak
- Gullet: Standard (6.5") or Wide (7")
- Seat Size: 15", 16", or 17"
- Skirt Length: 26"
- Swell: 13"
- Weight: Approx 24.5 lbs
- Bar tips flare up and away from the horse's shoulder to eliminate any interference of natural movement
- Double stirrup leather cut out eliminates uneven pressure under the saddle and provides an even contact surface
- Unlike traditional rawhide trees, the fiberglass ground seat is specifically molded to fit the rider's needs and adds 1000 pounds of resistant strength to the tree
- Bars are designed to provide full and even contact to the horse's back
- Only the finest kiln-dried hand selected lumber is sealed with a durable ageless fiberglass coating