- 2100 Denier rip-stop Blanket.
- Heavy Duty 210 Denier taffeta Big D logo lining with 300 grams of fiber.
- Velcro closure with double logo buckles to stop sagging so the blanket does not rub the horse at the shoulders.
- Fleece at withers to prevent rubbing.
- Double sewn heat sealed seams and rear darts that are sewn down over the hips. (NOT JUST FOLDED OVER)
- All stress points are double sewn
- Self Closing reinforced fitted tail-piece.
- Removable rear elastic leg straps.
- Bias Surcingles.
- Machine Wash Drip Dry.
Rate #1 for Coldest Climates
Sizes: 68" - 84"
Color: Black with Red and Gold Trim